rio grande valley photography, mcallen photography, mexico destination photography » mcallen, mexico wedding photographer

Masthead header

NIKO+JENNA-THE WEDDING

It was not easy to select my favorites for the blog, so I just gave up and I’m posting lots of them!, before you continue make sure you are comfortable and ready to enjoy a pretty big “sneak peek” at this fabulous wedding.

You probably remember Niko+Jenna from their proposal images, or their fabulous rehearsal and now you finally get to see their amazing wedding. There is so much I want to say but I will keep it short… great friends and family and most important the great love between Niko+Jenna made documenting this wedding a fabulous experience. Congratulations and enjoy !….

To view your complete gallery enter your password here:

CREDITS:
Wedding Coordinator- Dona Liston/Leticia Arriaga/Social Situations
Videography- John Arriola- Five Star Wedding Films Click here to view their Wedding Trailer
Linens- All Party Rentals
Cake- Cynthia’s Cakes
Caterer-Wray & Company- Larry & Lisa Wray 956-245-0860
Makeup Artist- Maricela, 956.592.2628 or 956.465.4196

facebook comments:

sergio - Very, very, very impressive!!!! You rocked this one in the most absolute ways possible!!! Yes!!!!!July 29, 2009 – 3:47 AM

aga - Anahi and Ed, those are sick!!!! love them!July 29, 2009 – 5:12 PM

Giovanni Romeo - muy buena covertura exelentes imagenes!July 30, 2009 – 5:27 AM

Rene Miranda - I like your style a lot!
Great reportage.July 30, 2009 – 2:01 PM

admin - sergio, aga, giovanni, rene- thank you so much! you guys made my day ! it was so much fun documenting this wedding !July 31, 2009 – 9:11 PM

Jorge Benavides - These pictures are awesome . I especially loved the high contrast / black and white ones ! Good Job!August 1, 2009 – 12:39 AM

katrina + andrew = sedona bride photographers - gorgeous anahi!!August 1, 2009 – 3:04 AM

Alberto - Simplemente increibles, me encanta tu tratamiento de blanco y negro, elegantes y momentos únicos, muchas felicidades Anahí!August 2, 2009 – 12:12 AM

nena siller - Absolutly STUNNING you are awesome, I’m pretty much at a loss for words. You captured their love perfectly.August 4, 2009 – 1:41 AM

fer juaristi - great coverage, vintage looking B&W, amazing stuff.August 16, 2009 – 6:42 PM

Nycia @Inspired Events - WOW!!! These photos are fabulous!! What a beautiful couple!!August 31, 2009 – 11:46 PM

Bill Cawley - Wow! your work is beautiful and distinctive. I like.September 1, 2009 – 1:59 PM

Victoria - Wonderful pictures! Congrats on your work. Of topic, do you or anyone know where the bride and groom rented the car, the one that’s pictured by the university? Thanks!September 6, 2009 – 8:52 PM

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

f o l l o w   m e