rio grande valley photography, mcallen photography, mexico destination photography » mcallen, mexico wedding photographer

Masthead header

serina’s boudoir-san antonio photographer

I just love shooting boudoir sessions! It is not often that I get to share the results on my blog, but they are becoming more popular. It is a great gift to give to that special person or just to do it for yourself! Either way is a lot of fun ! Selecting the outfits, having your best friend tag along, great music and more ! It really is like a girl’s night out!

In the spirit of keeping boudoir portraits intimate and private ;) here is a sneak peek at Serina’s session:

Thank you so much Serina ! You rocked your session !

To view your complete gallery enter your password here:

facebook comments:

Rafa - NIce, I like 1 and 3!February 3, 2010 – 9:41 PM

Leticia Arriaga - I want a boudoir session as beautiful as that one!February 3, 2010 – 10:01 PM

admin - thank you rafa!
Leticia-just in time for valentine’s :)February 3, 2010 – 10:36 PM

Jimmy Walton - Very Nice. It’s about time that Serina had some professional photos taken of herself. long overdue. :)February 4, 2010 – 11:14 AM

serina briseno - Thank you so much Anahi for making me feel so comfortable throughout the shoot. Your an amazing artist who’s passion shows through in every shot!
xoxoFebruary 4, 2010 – 2:16 PM

anahi - hey serina ! thank you so much for your words :) it was an amazing experience, thank you ! :)February 5, 2010 – 11:05 PM

Max Alvelais - Beautiful! Thank you for sharing those amazing pictures.
Best regards,February 9, 2010 – 6:24 PM

nydia Putegnat - Gorgeous!!!! Anahi you are just awesome!!!
I think Kevin would like some pictures like these…HMMMMM!!!February 12, 2010 – 2:32 PM

anahi - Hi Max!-Glad you like them :)
Nydia-Thank you Nydia :) lol! I’m pretty sure he won’t complaint :)February 13, 2010 – 11:44 AM

Raymond Ponce - LOVE them pictures Anahi, GREAT WORK as always….February 23, 2010 – 5:10 PM

Serafìn Centeno - Tube la fortuna estar en un curso, espero algun dia estar en otro
exelente fotografa saludos.March 3, 2010 – 4:25 PM

admin - gracias raymond!
serafin- gracias serafin ! vienen mas talleres muy pronto !March 3, 2010 – 6:56 PM

Richard Rives - Hey, very good boudoir work. I like the Silhouettes. Great job!January 13, 2011 – 2:10 PM

Nidia Cardenas - Hello,
I was interested in having a boudoir session and I was wondering how much this comes out to. I would really appreciate it if you could send me a little more information, thank you.March 7, 2013 – 7:41 PM

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

f o l l o w   m e