rio grande valley photography, mcallen photography, mexico destination photography » mcallen, mexico wedding photographer

Masthead header

alli+chad-harlingen photographer, mcallen photography

My work is always fun… add a bride that loves gorgeous details and I am in heaven :) Alli had a wonderful pallet of color and personal touches which was a delight to capture. So much so that I have decided to break the wedding up into two posts. Today you can see the wonderful wedding story Alli and Chad shared. I just loved their connection and easy going feel, such a treat to document ! A special thanks to my great friend Aga from AgaImages NY for accompanying me on this great day. Part 2 “the details” coming up tomorrow. Thank you so much Alli+Chad for your trust ♥.

mcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographermcallen wedding, mcallen photographer

Wedding Planner-Donna Liston
Linens-All Party Rentals/Dream Weddings
Flowers-Bloomer’s
Cake-Cynthia’s Cakes
Catering-Wray & Co. Catering

to view your complete gallery enter your password here:

facebook comments:

carlos alonso - woooooooo anahi sencillamente exquisitas esta serie me encanto, muy de anahi navarro. felicidadesJune 9, 2011 – 7:43 PM

Citlalli Rico - Beautiful moments Anahi!! I love the post!!June 9, 2011 – 8:49 PM

admin - carlos-gracias carlos! :)
citlalli-thank you citlalli! alli+chad are amazing! :)June 9, 2011 – 9:49 PM

Lisa Wray - Once Again Anahi – you truly captured the moments of this wedding! Just a pleasure working with you! LisaJune 10, 2011 – 9:39 AM

alli+chad-harlingen photographer, mcallen photography | rio grande … | Photo Art News and Events - […] this link: alli+chad-harlingen photographer, mcallen photography | rio grande … Posted in General Tags: loves-gorgeous, personal-touches, wonderful-pallet « Fashion […]June 10, 2011 – 9:59 AM

Beto Del Toro - Bellas imagenes Anahi, me encantaron, Felicidades!!!!!!June 10, 2011 – 2:20 PM

Lupita Gomez-Lang - Amazing! I am always in awe of your work! I am very proud of you my friend!June 10, 2011 – 3:09 PM

Lupita Gomez-Lang - Lovely! I am always in awe of your work! I am very proud of you my friend!June 10, 2011 – 3:09 PM

Miguel - HermosoJune 10, 2011 – 8:49 PM

Valerie Vance - Wow, Wow and WOW!!!!! Amazing style and fabulous couple!!! You are the best Anahi!! <3 it all!!!! Stellar work from a fabulous team of vendors!June 12, 2011 – 11:30 PM

Christian Pinto - Woow.Clicks llenos de feelingJune 17, 2011 – 5:41 AM

Tia Rivera - So pretty!
Where was their wedding held at?June 23, 2011 – 7:15 PM

Quim León - Grande Anahi, grande!!. Tienes ojos para la pareja, los invitados, los detalles que enriquecen y hablan de la boda… eres de las más completas que he visto. Me encanta el revelado que has realizado en esta serie. Felicidades y gracias.July 1, 2011 – 2:15 AM

Raychel Wade - Love this all, especially your original style!July 4, 2011 – 5:02 AM

Jesús Caballero WhiteDressPhoto - uau!! precioso tu estilo!! Beauty and elegance!!! I love de postprod, nice!!! and your sensibility!!! Son geniales, Anahi!!! bsJuly 11, 2011 – 10:50 AM

Debralee Rodriguez - Beautiful and breathtaking…where was this wedding held at? Venue???July 11, 2011 – 3:09 PM

admin - hi there ! it is a private residence :)July 11, 2011 – 3:14 PM

Margie Perez - Perfection!July 13, 2011 – 11:29 PM

Debralee Rodriguez - Where can i get the arch (backdrop) used for ceremony…what it made just for this wedding? WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!July 15, 2011 – 4:14 PM

Lori - Hi! Is there any way we can get in contact with who ever made that beautiful arch backdrop used for the ceremony? We would love to rent it. Thank you!August 26, 2011 – 11:44 PM

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

f o l l o w   m e