rio grande valley photography, mcallen photography, mexico destination photography » mcallen, mexico wedding photographer

Masthead header

Category Archives: COMMUNITY

her name is lola….

I never get to name my dogs…Lola was named by a great person that picked her up from the streets. (thank you nellie!) perfect name for her, she is definitely a cute little lola :) I adopted Lola from a wonderful organization Tip of Tex k-9 rescue Dee Labunski is doing a fantastic job helping […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Back from Chicago :)

Chicago was great ! I’m so happy to be back home, lots of fun stuff to do around here :), and one of those things is to open my mail…good old regular mail…and I found a couple of gems: A super sweet thank you card from Felicia+Bobby thank you guys! It really put a huge […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

The Vault-Intima Shoot-Chicago Trip

hello wonderful people ! I’m on my way to Chicago and will be back until the 20th, I will be attending a super awesome photography workshop with a super cool and talented set of wedding photographers. can’t wait to come back and share some images ! I will leave you now with my second installment […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Out of the office-Austin

back to austin to shoot a couple of sessions :) Ill be back in a couple of days. btw just in case you were wondering, the image above was taken earlier this year. Jennifer + Mike will be getting married next month ! We had a blast in Austin while shooting their sessions. They are […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Out of the office-Destination Mexico !

yeap…that’s right i’ll be on the road again :)I’ll be back Tuesday April 15th. the best way to reach me during this time will be by email: anahi@anahiphotoart.com party time starts today , yey ! there are lots of activities planned for this wedding so i’ll try to post updates during the weekend. the wedding […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

f o l l o w   m e