rio grande valley photography, mcallen photography, mexico destination photography » mcallen, mexico wedding photographer

Masthead header

Category Archives: COMMUNITY

360º love

This is my third solo photography show at Tre Fratelli..and I have to say I’m thrilled !!! This new show is a collection of engagement and bridal portraits, and it is dedicated with all my love to all my clients and friends. With out their trust this show wouldn’t be here. Thank you so much […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Ofrendas Del Corazon – Heart Art Auction

I recently photographed Minette and Ernesto’s wedding, while talking to them I found out that they are part of this wonderful Heart Art Auction in benefit of the Michael L. Rutledge foundation. What a wonderful thing to do ! We can all help through our art submissions, and also by attending the art auction. Please […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

and the winning couple is…..

Taryn+Jonathan ! Congratulations ! Can’t wait to talk to you guys and plan your session :) Thank you to all of you that signed up for the portrait session giveaway. Please know that I greatly appreciated your comments :) Thank you so much for stopping by my booth at the Bridal Show and saying hi […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Happy New Year !- San Antonio, Austin & Dallas sessions.

This is my first post of 2008 :) and let me tell you this New Year is looking great ! I started with lots of traveling, and I have lots of new and cool stuff that will be happening at the Anahi Navarro’s Headquarters ;) so make sure you check back for more updates, believe […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Out of the office

woo…hooo ! This is where I’m going to be: tough luck getting a hold of me ! lol! I think I broke a record with 3 posts in the same day, make sure you scroll down to see the other 2 :)…this is it before I miss my flight :) I’m visiting my family in […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

f o l l o w   m e