rio grande valley photography, mcallen photography, mexico destination photography » mcallen, mexico wedding photographer

Masthead header

Category Archives: COMMUNITY

Out of the office

I’ll be out of the office with no cell phone service until thursday evening. Not sure about internet service but that would probably be the best way to contact me, if not…I’ll make sure to call you as soon as I get back :) I’ll be attending a fantastic workshop with a GREAT team of […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

V day in Brownsville

yeah…you read it right! The Vagina Monologues here in Brownsville.Too late to catch this one but not too early to mark your calendars for next year. This is the second year that the monologues are presented in UTB. I have to say that I’m very proud of all the ladies that participated. A great way […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Wild Style!!! @ Gallery 409

Mark is one of the coolest people I’ve met, he is dedicated to support local artists through his Gallery. Make sure you go check out this new exhibit, here is a teaser enjoy!… Read more about it here The Art of Brownsville present at 409. Drawing by Gabriel Treviño Here you can see Mark wondering […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Dallas, Tx

I’ll be in Dallas for a wedding this weekend. The best way to get a hold of me is my cell 956.266.1344 :) Take care,Anahi Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook

View full post »

A Valentine’s gift from J&O and yours truly :)

We have joined forces to give you a special gift for Valentine’s ! You are invited to participate in the drawing of a super cool Fashion session. The lucky winner will receive: – Fashion Photoshoot by Anahi.– Clothing (for the shoot only) will be provided by our friends at J&O. How to register: – Just […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

f o l l o w   m e