rio grande valley photography, mcallen photography, mexico destination photography » mcallen, mexico wedding photographer

Masthead header

Category Archives: COMMUNITY

Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and see the exhibit. I hope you had a great time! It was great getting to meet lots of new people and catch up with old friends as well. I just wanted to thank you all for your support, please know that it means […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

360° love at Tre Fratelli

I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to do what I love, I feel blessed that you believe in me and trust me to capture those special moments. After so much work my new exhibit is finally here ! This time is all about love and the people we love. So for a very […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

The results are in!…

Thank you so much for stopping by my booth at the Mcallen Wedding Fair. I sincerely appreciated your comments and interest in my work. Just a quick reminder that you are cordially invited to the opening of my next art exhibit “360º LOVE” at Tre Fratelli’s (details to be posted soon!) and the winners are… […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Brownsville Museum of Fine Art

I just had the privilege of shooting the exhibit Ray Smith: La Pintura como Territorio at the Brownsville Museum of Fine Art. It was a wonderful experience! Special thanks to George Farish – Board of Directors- and Jennifer Cahn – BMFA Curator- for trusting me with such an important assignment. Ray Smith: La Pintura como […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

Happy New Year !!! & Introducing "For his eyes only"

I’m so excited about starting 2007! It is already looking fabulous !I will be traveling quite a bit for weddings and portrait sessions. I will be visiting a few cities in Texas including Dallas, Austin,San Antonio, Kingsville and Corpus Christi. On a national level I will be in California for Anabel & Paul’s wedding and […]

Share on Facebook

View full post »

f o l l o w   m e